TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for using stressdownday.uk, a website with an ecommerce portal provided by FirstLight Trust. All services provided through our website are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please review carefully and be aware that these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time.
These terms and conditions apply to all users. In addition, whilst using our website services, you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our website and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations.
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
FirstLight Trust endeavours to provide a number of online services and resources including services information, related news, independent and third party events and online retailing. We may add, modify or remove services from time to time without notice.
Certain services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions. These will be made clear to you before you use those services.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Certain services, e.g. online purchases, require you to submit personal information such as your name and credit card number. Credit card details are held and administered by PayPal and are not stored on FirstLight Trust’s servers. By completing the purchase process, you are confirming that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent to use our web site.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user.
Other than as expressly permitted, by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
We may disclose anything which has been transmitted to our website where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information posted on our website is accurate to the best of our knowledge and we make every effort to verify product information with our suppliers. Nevertheless, we will not be held responsible or liable for any inaccuracies
You agree that:
- Your use of the website and our services is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
- To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the website and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense;
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions
- To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide); (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
- In no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed £UK 100 nor will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
PROPERTY RIGHTS & LICENCES
All creative content (including text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design) and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services.
ADVERTISEMENTS & PROMOTIONS
We may use our website to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer, as well as products and services of any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
We may provide links to other websites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
After placing an order, you will receive an automated email acknowledging that we have received your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, which we will confirm to you by sending you a dispatch confirmation email that confirms that the goods have been dispatched by the delivery service provider. The contract between you and FirstLight Trust will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This doesn’t apply to:
- Goods made to the customer’s specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods that are in clearance sales
- Goods ordered that are subject to a restocking fee
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate (nutrition) or expire rapidly (magazines)
- Delivery fees where applicable
To cancel an order email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 7730 7545, or write to us at FirstLight Trust, 34 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0DH.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the time you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Items should be returned with the original packaging and with any labels still attached and be in a new and unused condition. We are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you. We do not cover the costs of returning an item.
The Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- The delivery service provider does not deliver to your area
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers; or
- We have reason to suspect that there is a risk of a fraudulent transaction
If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us (in respect of goods provided by us, and delivery services provided by the delivery service provider (unless amounts in respect of delivery are refunded directly by the delivery service provider), from your debit or credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions.