Yoga can be used as a tool to help us calm and centre our nervous system. It has been known to increase body awareness, relieve stress and improve our concentration among other amazing health benefits. If you have any injuries please ensure you speak with your doctor before practicing yoga.
Some of the benefits yoga can have on your mental health:
- Yoga can help to relieve stress and anxiety.
- It helps to build your confidence and sense of self.
- It can make you more mindful.
- It can boost your strength and endurance.
- It can reduce sleep disturbances.
Follow along to five simple yoga poses that will leave you with a feeling of calm and relaxation.